- 12 colour giclee print
- Professionally printed (Fine Art Trade Guild approved printer)
- UV (pigment based) inks containing enhanced light stabilisers
- 100+ year colour guarantee
- 400gsm artist-grade cotton canvas
- Clear matte protective varnish
- Museum quality process and materials
Hand-stretched onto top quality pine stretcher bars (19mm or 38mm deep – see listing)
Neatly finished with framers tape on the back
A ready to hang, professionally printed and stretched giclée canvas print. All artwork has been specially designed to continue around the edge of the canvas (gallery or museum wrap) except where it didn’t suit the image – in which case the sides of the canvas are white. Most canvases are stretched on 38mm bars, except smaller canvases which are on 19mm bars.
This canvas print is from a collage-painting which depicts a typical street scene in a Cycladic island. A low roofed, whitewashed house with faded blue door, small windows and a bright red geranium in a blue pot at the door. Tiny scraps of Greek text peek through the lower part of the image.