A ready to hang, professionally printed and stretched giclée canvas print. All artwork has been specially designed to continue around the edge of the canvas (gallery or museum wrap) except where it didn’t suit the image – in which case the sides of the canvas are white. Most canvases are stretched on 38mm bars, except smaller canvases which are on 19mm bars.
- 12 colour giclee print
- Professionally printed (Fine Art Trade Guild approved printer)
- UV (pigment based) inks containing enhanced light stabilisers
- 100+ year colour guarantee
- 400gsm artist-grade cotton canvas
- Clear matte protective varnish
- Museum quality process and materials
Hand-stretched onto top quality pine stretcher bars (19mm or 38mm deep – see listing)
Neatly finished with framers tape on the back
This lovely old pot, which seemed to be in great condition, is typical of many to be found in the Harakopio/Koroni/Vounaria area of southern Messinia. Many years ago there was a flourishing pottery industry here and magnificent pots such as this were used to store and export produce far and wide. This particular pot is in a garden in the grounds of Koroni Castle. The painting was made on paper using inks and fluid acrylics.