A top quality, archival print on heavyweight textured watercolour paper*. Specifically formatted to fit standard size, off-the-shelf frames for a quick and economical framing solution.
- 12 colour giclée print
- Professionally printed (Fine Art Trade Guild approved printer)
- UV (pigment based) inks containing enhanced light stabilisers
- 100+ year colour guarantee
- Museum quality process and materials
- 315gsm Cold Press Watercolour Paper*
- All our paper prints fit standard size frames
[* note: ECONOMY 11 x 14 is on smooth 200gsm Enhanced Matte Art paper]
This lovely old pot, which seemed to be in great condition, is typical of many to be found in the Harakopio/Koroni/Vounaria area of southern Messinia. Many years ago there was a flourishing pottery industry here and magnificent pots such as this were used to store and export produce far and wide. This particular pot is in a garden in the grounds of Koroni Castle. The painting was made on paper using inks and fluid acrylics.