‘A Small Window’ began with a drawing done whilst I was out and about on location in the hillside village of Vassilitsi in southern Messinia. This classic scene with the tiny window, sunlit stone wall and bright red geraniums (not to mention the fabulous turquoise feta tin!) just had to be captured. The drawing was done on the spot, seated under an olive tree in the secluded courtyard-garden. Back in the studio, working from my original drawing and reference photos taken in the garden, this layered, mixed-media canvas was born.
A top quality, archival print on heavyweight textured watercolour paper. Specifically formatted to fit standard size, off-the-shelf frames for a quick and economical framing solution.
- 12 colour giclée print
- Professionally printed (Fine Art Trade Guild approved printer)
- UV (pigment based) inks containing enhanced light stabilisers
- 100+ year colour guarantee
- Museum quality process and materials
- 315gsm Cold Press Watercolour Paper
- All our paper prints fit standard size frames