A top quality, archival print on heavyweight textured watercolour paper*. Specifically formatted to fit standard size, off-the-shelf frames for a quick and economical framing solution.
- 12 colour giclée print
- Professionally printed (Fine Art Trade Guild approved printer)
- UV (pigment based) inks containing enhanced light stabilisers
- 100+ year colour guarantee
- Museum quality process and materials
- 315gsm Cold Press Watercolour Paper*
- All our paper prints fit standard size frames
[* note: ECONOMY 11 x 14 is on smooth 200gsm Enhanced Matte Art paper]
I snapped this handsome chap snoozing under the fisherman’s table on Koroni sea front on an extremely hot summer’s day and made the initial drawing and painting back in the studio. This is the spot where the fishing boats tie up when they return to harbour in the morning, so there are always a few cats around here. This guy looked pretty content as he sheltered under the fishy table with it’s layers of peeling blue and turquoise paint. The original painting – now sold – was created in ink plus fluid acrylic paint.