A ready to hang, professionally printed and stretched giclée canvas print. All artwork has been specially designed to continue around the edge of the canvas (gallery or museum wrap) except where it didn’t suit the image – in which case the sides of the canvas are white. Most canvases are stretched on 38mm bars, except smaller canvases which are on 19mm bars.
- 12 colour giclee print
- Professionally printed (Fine Art Trade Guild approved printer)
- UV (pigment based) inks containing enhanced light stabilisers
- 100+ year colour guarantee
- 400gsm artist-grade cotton canvas
- Clear matte protective varnish
- Museum quality process and materials
Hand-stretched onto top quality pine stretcher bars (19mm or 38mm deep – see listing)
Neatly finished with framers tape on the back
There are small agricultural houses like this one all over the place here. This one was snapped whilst walking by on a long walk in the winter. I loved the jumble of farming paraphernalia in and around the building and the small dog proudly guarding his property. The painting was made using inks and fluid acrylics on paper.