A top quality, archival print on heavyweight textured watercolour paper*. Specifically formatted to fit standard size, off-the-shelf frames for a quick and economical framing solution.
- 12 colour giclée print
- Professionally printed (Fine Art Trade Guild approved printer)
- UV (pigment based) inks containing enhanced light stabilisers
- 100+ year colour guarantee
- Museum quality process and materials
- 315gsm Cold Press Watercolour Paper*
- All our paper prints fit standard size frames
[* note: ECONOMY 11 x 14 is on smooth 200gsm Enhanced Matte Art paper]
These fabulous ovens can still be found in the courtyards of village houses around here, although they are used less these days as most cooks routinely use electric ovens or bottled gas rings. My neighbour who’s in her early 70’s remembers when these ovens were used all the time in the village – she still has one in her garden. The oven in this painting is outside an old agricultural dwelling on the outskirts of the village. The small house appears to be unused these days and sadly the condition of the oven has deteriorated since I did the initial sketch. This painting was made in my studio with fluid acrylics, a little wax from a church candle, and some ink.