A top quality, archival print on heavyweight textured watercolour paper*. Specifically formatted to fit standard size, off-the-shelf frames for a quick and economical framing solution.
- 12 colour giclée print
- Professionally printed (Fine Art Trade Guild approved printer)
- UV (pigment based) inks containing enhanced light stabilisers
- 100+ year colour guarantee
- Museum quality process and materials
- 315gsm Cold Press Watercolour Paper*
- All our paper prints fit standard size frames
[* note: ECONOMY 11 x 14 is on smooth 200gsm Enhanced Matte Art paper]
This curiously shaped house really caught my eye when I was wandering the back streets of a nearby village one day. It looks like the tiny house was squeezed into the corner of a plot and the roof, which was tiled with old style ceramic tiles, is a bit of an unusual triangular shape. I just had to make a sketch on the spot… Later, back at the studio, the painting came to life with fluid acrylics, ink and a little bit of splatter.