Fishing Boat Corfu Tote features one of my favourite paintings from the ’Postcard from Greece’ series. The original postcard-painting was created on a vintage postcard which, according to the post office stamp, was sent from Kastellani village in Corfu.
A strong, capacious, fully-lined tote bag featuring evocative Greece and Mediterranean-inspired artwork. The colour, texture and detail of the original paintings are reproduced beautifully.
These totes are very well made, with a serviceable black lining and strong cotton handles. Perfect for summer holidays or everyday use, they also make a distinctive and unique gift.
Only available direct from Gill Tomlinson Art – the totes are individually printed to order and you can choose red or black handles.
• 100% spun polyester weather resistant fabric
• 100% natural cotton bull denim handles
• Black soft polyester lining
• Bag 15″ x 15″ (38.1cm x 38.1cm)
• Capacity – 2.6 US gal (10l)
• Maximum weight limit – 11lbs (5kg)
• Handle length 11.8″ (30 cm), width 1″ (2.5cm)
• Machine wash – cold