A ready to hang, professionally printed and stretched giclée canvas print. All artwork has been specially designed to continue around the edge of the canvas (gallery or museum wrap) except where it didn’t suit the image – in which case the sides of the canvas are white. Most canvases are stretched on 38mm bars, except smaller canvases which are on 19mm bars.
- 12 colour giclee print
- Professionally printed (Fine Art Trade Guild approved printer)
- UV (pigment based) inks containing enhanced light stabilisers
- 100+ year colour guarantee
- 400gsm artist-grade cotton canvas
- Clear matte protective varnish
- Museum quality process and materials
Hand-stretched onto top quality pine stretcher bars (19mm or 38mm deep – see listing)
Neatly finished with framers tape on the back
This pretty boat had been freshly painted when I did this drawing of her on Koroni seafront. She was looking pretty smart and ready to head back out to sea sporting her new blue and white paint. By contrast, the small tenders on either side of her were still rather rusty, waiting for their annual make-over. This painting was made on paper using fluid acrylic paints and ink.