- 12 colour giclée print
- Professionally printed (Fine Art Trade Guild approved printer)
- UV (pigment based) inks containing enhanced light stabilisers
- 100+ year colour guarantee
- Museum quality process and materials
- 315gsm Cold Press Watercolour Paper
- All our paper prints fit standard size frames
A top quality, archival print on heavyweight textured watercolour paper. Specifically formatted to fit standard size, off-the-shelf frames for a quick and economical framing solution.
From a mixed-media painting created on a vintage postcard. The handwritten side of the postcard forms the base for my artwork, which is variously hand drawn, collaged, transfer printed and painted with acrylic and inks before being thoroughly sealed with protective clear medium. Glimpses of the original text remain readable – other parts are obscured to make way for the painting. Some cards even have clearly visible postmarks and date stamps.
Alexandros in Crete combines one of my sketchbook drawings of a boat called Alexandros with a vintage postcard of Crete.