- 12 colour giclee print
- Professionally printed (Fine Art Trade Guild approved printer)
- UV (pigment based) inks containing enhanced light stabilisers
- 100+ year colour guarantee
- 400gsm artist-grade cotton canvas
- Clear matte protective varnish
- Museum quality process and materials
Hand-stretched onto top quality pine stretcher bars (19mm or 38mm deep – see listing)
Neatly finished with framers tape on the back
A ready to hang, professionally printed and stretched giclée canvas print. All artwork has been specially designed to continue around the edge of the canvas (gallery or museum wrap) except where it didn’t suit the image – in which case the sides of the canvas are white. Most canvases are stretched on 38mm bars, except smaller canvases which are on 19mm bars.
The original was a mixed media painting on canvas. I first drew this beautiful old house for a regular watercolour painting – faithfully capturing the architectural details and colours. Here it has been completely transformed by layering with handwritten text, acrylic paint and lots of texture to create a more dream-like quality in the picture. The background is suggested – the house is the main focus – it asks questions.