- 12 colour giclée print
- Professionally printed (Fine Art Trade Guild approved printer)
- UV (pigment based) inks containing enhanced light stabilisers
- 100+ year colour guarantee
- Museum quality process and materials
- 315gsm Cold Press Watercolour Paper
- All our paper prints fit standard size frames
A top quality, archival print on heavyweight textured watercolour paper. Specifically formatted to fit standard size, off-the-shelf frames for a quick and economical framing solution.
The original was a mixed media painting on canvas. I first drew this beautiful old house for a regular watercolour painting – faithfully capturing the architectural details and colours. Here it has been completely transformed by layering with handwritten text, acrylic paint and lots of texture to create a more dream-like quality in the picture. The background is suggested – the house is the main focus – it asks questions.